Witcher Crawford Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, and ambitious RIBA Part III Architect or experienced job runner and an experienced RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant with a minimum of 3 years UK experience since completing their Part II studies to join our practice in Winchester.
Witcher Crawford are a friendly practice working predominately in the high end private domestic sectors across the whole of southern England. As a practice not wedded to a particular style, we embrace all forms of architectural design that best suit our clients’ needs or requirements. What we are passionate about is making sure that our projects are well crafted and detailed to a high standard.
Below are the ideal skills and abilities that candidates should have. Those in bold will be essential for the Architect / Job Runner role. Architectural Assistance should be able to demonstrate understanding or skills with virtually all of the listed abilities.
- Strong and clear presentation, technical and graphic communication skills.
- Good and clear UK experience across all RIBA work-stages.
- Experience of running projects under the JCT contract suite with Contract Administration experience in the UK.
- The ability to develop concept designs, with good individual design skills.
- A high standard of written and spoken English, including the ability to write a Schedule of Work.
- Experience and understanding of construction detailing, UK statutory building regulations and planning policy.
- Good working skills of AutoCAD.
- A team player who efficiently manages their time, deadlines, and workload.
- A confident communicator who can build strong working relationships within our team and with our valuable clients and fellow trades.
- Candidates must have a driving licence and access to their own transport.
The vacancy is for a full-time position and salary will be based on experience and skill set.
For more information about our practice and the projects that we have completed, please visit our website: www.witchercrawford.com
Please send your CV with examples of your work to Richard Witcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.